Work with Us
Available Job Positions
Do you want more from your career, and want to prove that practice ownership is challenging and rewarding, not scary and stressful?
We are a director team that is passionate about veterinarians owning and running successful practices. For us, a well-run, veterinarian-owned practice means great patient care and outcomes, accountability, and an active and visible culture that promotes ‘better together’ behaviours.
If this resonates and you want to be the change, we’re offering a fast-track opportunity to achieve financial freedom with direct coaching and mentoring from directors who have walked the walk and are well-known and respected in the profession.
Why choose us?
- We are a companion animal-only practice with no after-hours or Sunday work, ensuring you have plenty of time for family, friends, study, and self-care
- You will work with a leadership team of 3 directors who have a combined industry experience of 80 years. HR and wellbeing expert, Rosie Overfield, along with Drs. Ashley Young and Holly Goldring, are highly regarded in the industry and consult the profession in their areas of expertise. They have developed and run successful non-corporate practices and hold post-graduate credentials in medicine, surgery, human resources, clinical communication, and integrative care. This ensures support with internal referrals and second opinion cases, clinical and non-clinical coaching and mentoring, and a demonstrated commitment to personal well-being and a great team culture
- You will be backed by experienced and skilled veterinary nurses. We practice team consulting so you can focus on what you enjoy delivering – great patient outcomes
- You will enjoy a profit share after a comprehensive onboarding process
- You can access our early equity program working part or full-time. This is an opportunity for anyone wanting to put roots down on the outskirts of Brisbane, and maintain a great lifestyle thanks to amazing trails and hikes nearby, and the beautiful Sunshine Coast beaches just 45 minutes away
We want someone who is excited to invest in our profession, and their personal development and wealth. If this is you, you should also:
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in companion animal care
- Have a demonstrated attitude and ability to provide exceptional, bond-centred client care
- Have the desire to develop your personal and professional abilities through coaching and mentoring
- Have a demonstrated ability to lead when required, and actively contribute to a pro-social workplace culture and behaviour
- Know that we can support you to transfer practices if you are under an international visa
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this opportunity, reach out to Rosie Overfield via email or 0406 663 263.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Rosie Overfield or upload it via the form below. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Dayboro Village Vets supports an equal employment opportunity culture where diversity is valued and celebrated. We welcome applications from individuals from a wide range of culturally diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQ+ community, as well as people with disabilities. We encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace, accept cultural differences and promote understanding of different cultures to foster mutual respect.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team.
Work with us
Register your interest
You can register your CV with us, or apply for any available positions using the form below.